Welcome from Chief MathwigThe Roseville Police Department is committed to Community Oriented Policing. We strive to establish connections with all community members and rely on positive relationships to solve problems in Roseville. Community partnerships are vital in keeping Roseville a safe community.
On behalf of the employees and volunteers of the Roseville Police Department, I would like to welcome you to our website and trust the information posted will be useful and informative. Feel free to contact us with any questions or suggestions about our site.
- October Imagine Roseville Discussion: Community, Policing and Race; Related Documents- RVPD's Use of Force Policy and Outreach, Training and Recruitment Initiatives
- Check out RVPD's Behind the Badge virtual ride along series.
- The results are in- RVPD's Customer Service Survey: Jan - June 2016
- July 13: Level III Offender Community Notification Event: Terrell Coleman
- Read One Chief's Perspective, the bi-monthly newsletter from Chief of Police Rick Mathwig. Check out past newsletters.
- Read RVPD's Monthly Summary, a brief summary of crime incidents and other police-related activities in the City. Check out past monthly summaries and 2015 year-end statistics.
- Roseville Police and Fire partner to offer medicine disposal bag program.