Called to Order: 6:00 p.m.
Present: Mayor Dan Roe; Councilmembers Jason Etten, Wayne Groff, Robin Schroeder, Julie Strahan
- Approved: LGBTQIA+ Pride Month Proclamation
- Recognized: Essay and Art Contest participant Meghan Seeger
- Received: Annual All Departmental Equity Update
- Held: Joint Meeting with Human Rights, Inclusion, and Equity Commission l
- Approved: Certify Unpaid Utility and Other Charges to the Property Tax Rolls
- Approved: Ramsey County Comprehensive Emergency Operations Plan (CEOP)
- Approved: Critical Corridors Grant Agreement for County Road B and Snelling Avenue (TH 51) Pedestrian Traffic Study 23-11
- Approved: Reject bids for South McCarrons Retaining Wall Project 22-2
Meeting Adjourned: 8:10 p.m.
Next meeting is Monday, June 5, 2023
Note: Council recaps are not official minutes of City Council meetings. Official minutes are posted on the City website upon approval by the City Council.