Roseville License Center offers both walk-ins and appointments for all driver’s license, motor vehicle, and DNR services.
Appointments may be scheduled by clicking the link below.
Note: In an effort to complete as many transactions as possible, the License Center has a standby process for walk-in service at the end of the business day. The start time for the standby process will be determined daily based on customer volume. Once the standby process has started, we can not guarantee service that day.
Driver Services Include:
- Driver’s license and State ID renewals or replacements, change of address and/or name
- Upgrade to REAL ID or Enhanced with proper documentation
- New-To-State license or State ID with proper documentation
- CDL medical card updates
Note: This office offers Class D Knowledge Testing only - no CDL, motorcycle, or road tests are available at this office.
Motor Vehicle Services Include:
- Tab renewals (Tab only line and drop box available)
- Title transfers
- New-To-State Registrations
- Duplicate Title (Onsite title printing available)
- Special Plates
- Replace lost or stolen plates or stickers
- Lien releases
- Disability Certificate/Plate applications accepted
DNR / Game & Fish Services:
- Boat, ATV, and Snowmobile new registrations, transfers, and sticker renewals
- Hunting and Fishing licenses
Forms of Payment accepted:
- Check (local with valid ID)
- Credit and Debit Cards include 2.15% processing fee
REAL DLs/IDs Deadline Extended
The U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) announced that it has extended the REAL ID compliancy deadline from May 3, 2023, to May 7, 2025.
Minnesotans can continue to use their standard driver's license or identification cards to board domestic flights or enter federal facilities until May 7, 2025.
Beginning May 7, 2025, a REAL ID-compliant driver's license or identification card or another federally approved form of identification will be required to board a domestic flight or enter a federal facility.
DHS said the extension is necessary, in part, to address the lingering impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic on the ability to obtain a REAL ID driver’s license or identification card.