Roseville City Council Meeting
Unofficial Summary of City Council meeting held on October 25, 2021
Called to Order: 6:00 p.m.
Present: Mayor Dan Roe; Councilmembers Jason Etten, Wayne Groff, Julie Strahan, Robert Willmus
- Approved ordinance cancelling the Planned Unit Development affecting the Cub Foods at 1201 Larpenteur Ave.
- Approved a professional services agreement with BKV for pre-design work for the City Campus Master Plan
- Received presentation from Roseville Area League of Women Voters on its study of equitable representation on city commissions
- Approved ordinance amendment to Chapter 511 regarding repeat nuisance calls to commercial lodging establishments
- Approved the City of Roseville’s 2022 Legislative Priorities
Meeting adjourned at 8:10 p.m.
Watch the entire October 25, 2021 City Council Meeting
The next Roseville City Council meeting is scheduled for Monday, November 8, 2021.