Roseville Economic Development Meeting
Unofficial report of the Economic Development Authority meeting of November 8, 2021
Called to Order: 6:00 p.m.
Present: President Dan Roe; EDA Board Members Jason Etten, Wayne Groff, Julie Strahan, Robert Willmus
- Adopted resolution adopting guidelines and agreement with Twin Cities Habitat for Humanity for a Land Trust Partnership Program to create affordable home ownership opportunities
- Adopted resolution amending EDA Executive Director purchasing amounts to align with City’s Purchasing Policy
- Adopted a resolution approving an amendment to the loan agreement and satisfaction of mortgage for the Sienna Green development
- Adopted a resolution approving a collateral assignment of the development agreement for the Edison Apartment Phase II development
- Approved entering into a three-year contract with Kennedy and Graven for legal services
- Adopted 2022 EDA meeting calendar
AdjournmentNote: EDA recaps are not official minutes. Official minutes are posted on the city website upon approval.
Meeting adjourned at 6:41 p.m.
Roseville City Council Meeting
Unofficial report of the City Council meeting of November 8, 2021Called to Order:
: Mayor Dan Roe; Councilmembers Jason Etten, Wayne Groff, Julie Strahan, Robert Willmus Absent:
- Adopted ordinance prohibiting the practice of conversion therapy (pp 5-19) in the City of Roseville
- Adopted ordinance amending the City’s Zoning Code and Zoning Map to align with Roseville’s 2040 Comprehensive Plan
- Received presentation on proposed 2022 utility rates
- Received presentation on proposed 2022 fee schedule
- Adopted ordinance amending Chapter 309 of City Code relating to massage therapy that limits the number of massage therapy establishments allowed to be licensed in the city to 25. Also requires massage therapy establishments to ensure their massage therapists are licensed with the City of Roseville
- Adopted the 2022 City Council and EDA meeting calendar
- Approved consent agenda, which included certifying unpaid utility and other city charges to the property tax rolls and adopting an ordinance to Chapter 103 regarding the City Manager purchasing authority
Meeting adjourned at 8:45 p.m.
The next meeting is scheduled for November 29.
Note: Council recaps are not official minutes of city council meetings. Official minutes are posted on the city website upon approval by the city council.
Watch the entire November 8, 2021 City Council Meeting