Unofficial report of the Roseville City Council meeting of January 10, 2022
Called to Order: 6:00 p.m.
Present: Mayor Dan Roe; Councilmembers Jason Etten, Wayne Groff, Julie Strahan, Robert Willmus
Absent: NoneBusiness Items
Next meeting is Monday, January 24, 2022
- RECEIVED: Update on Strategic Racial Equity Action Plan progress
- DISCUSSED: Commission Recruitment Recommendations
- APPROVED: Public Works 2022 Work Plan
- DISCUSSED: Local Option Sales Tax resolution for 2022 legislative session and regional transportation projects
- APPOINTED: 2022 Acting Mayor: Councilmember Robert Willmus
- ADOPTED: Resolution to appoint City Council Liaisons, and appointed mayor and city manager to the Fire Relief Association
- ADOPTED: Modified Rules of Procedure for City Council and Advisory Commissions
- APPROVED: Meeting minutes for November 29 and December 6, 2021
- APPROVED: Consent agenda including: payments and general purchases, and sale of surplus items in excess of $10,000; Resolution designating official bank depositories for 2022; designated 2022 legal newspaper; Approved 2022 sign permits; approved appointment of building official as assistant weed inspector; authorized seeking donations for various city functions and events; Approved MNDOT Cooperative Agreement
Meeting Adjourned: 9:14 p.m.
Note: Council recaps are not official minutes of city council meetings. Official minutes are posted on the city website upon approval by the city council.