Roseville City Council Meeting
Unofficial report of the Roseville City Council meeting of April 25, 2022
Called to Order: 6:00 p.m.
Present: Mayor Dan Roe; Councilmembers Jason Etten, Wayne Groff, Julie Strahan, Robert Willmus
Awards and Recognitions
- APPROVED 2023 budget process calendar
- ADOPTED revised City investment policy
- APPROVED ordinance amending Title 1, Chapter 104, Personnel Policy
- APPROVED 2022-23 City Manager goals and provided report on City Manager performance
- SUPPORTED No Mow May stay-of-enforcement for lawn mowing through May 31, 2022, in order to help early season pollinators in the City of Roseville
- APPROVED Consent agenda including authorized payment for RCD 4 Storm Sewer and Twin Lakes Trail improvements, approved construction and maintenance for Rice Street Pathway improvements, reaffirmed commitment to support Beyond the Yellow Ribbon Network, and approved support of legislation to assist group homes licensed by the State of Minnesota
Meeting Adjourned: 7:19 p.m.
Next meeting is Monday, May 9, 2022
Note: Council recaps are not official minutes of city council meetings. Official minutes are posted on the city website upon approval by the City Council.