Roseville City Council Meeting
Unofficial report of the Roseville City Council meeting of June 6, 2022
Called to Order: 6:00 p.m.
Present: Mayor Dan Roe; Councilmembers Wayne Groff, Julie Strahan, Robert Willmus
Absent: Jason Etten
All members of the public are invited to the Juneteenth celebration at Central Park on June 19, 4:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- APPROVED on-sale wine and liquor license for Starcade, LLC
- APPROVED amended City Code Chapter 302 to allow for off-sale of malt beverages
- APPROVED vacating sewer easement at 2560 Fry Street
- APPROVED vacating utility easement related to plat of Victoria Shores
- DISCUSSED use of ARPA funds to provide direct financial assistance to non-profits and group homes
- DISCUSSED councilmember-initiated item and directed staff to bring back a discussion of the requirements of an on-sale intoxicating liquor license to the June 20 City Council meeting
- APPROVED Consent agenda items, including: short-term rental licenses for two locations, memorandum of understanding for Roseville paramedic job classification and recognition, and changes to City proclamation policy
Meeting adjourned at 8:12 p.m.
Next meeting is Monday, June 20, 2022
Note: Council recaps are not official minutes of city council meetings. Official minutes are posted on the city website upon approval by the City Council.