Roseville City Council Meeting
Unofficial report of the Roseville City Council meeting of July 25, 2022
Called to Order: 6:00 p.m.
Present: Mayor Dan Roe; Council Members Wayne Groff, Julie Strahan, Jason Etten, Robert Willmus
Awards and Recognitions
- APPROVED Kiwanis Peanut Day Proclamation
- TABLED action on resolution approving the proposed Brama Vistas preliminary plat until August 8
- APPROVED amendments to City Code Chapter 309: Massage Therapy that limits the amount of massage therapy establishments to 24, allows for additional information to be gathered as part of the application process, and allows the City to utilize a third party for background checks
- APPROVED contract with Zan Associates for services related to the community-wide visioning project
- APPROVED consent agenda items including: set special meeting date to canvass the primary election results; approved Ramsey County Mutual Aid agreement; and approved Homeless Outreach and Housing Navigator position
Meeting adjourned at 9:00 p.m.
Next City Council meeting is Monday, August 8, 2022
Note: Council recaps are not official minutes of city council meetings. Official minutes are posted on the city website upon approval by the City Council.