About the HRA
The mission of the Housing & Redevelopment Authority for the City of Roseville is to contribute to a strong city economy and vibrant community through environmental stewardship, investment of resources, and intentional leadership so that Roseville:
- Is known for innovation and flexibility in housing design and business development;
- Maximizes a sense of community in a large scale context;
- Advances the unique benefits of Roseville as a destination and place where people want to live and work in for a life time;
- Embraces the diversity of its residents culture and their ever-changing housing and business needs and
- Makes decisions with a focus on the future and intergenerational uses over time.
To accomplish its mission, the HRA's work is guided by the following goals:
Download 2012-2016 Roseville HRA Strategic Plan
- Foster, promote, and effectively communicate the advantages of living in Roseville.
- Create and maintain high quality, sustainable multi-family housing options.
- Create, and maintain high-quality, sustainable single-family housing options.
- Prevent and eliminate blight on individual properties, neighborhoods and the entire communities.
- Retain and attract desirable housing and businesses that lead to employment, investment, and commitment to the community.
- Provide the necessary staff support and resources to work with partners to ensure goals and objectives of the strategic plan are accomplished in a timely manner.