Saturday, September 13, 2014
Breakfast 8:00 - 11:00 am
Festival 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
A celebration of wild rice, the Minnesota fall season and Native American culture!
· Wild rice pancake breakfast
· Wild rice sausage, wild rice soup, fry bread plus food trucks!
· Traditional wild rice harvesting demonstrations
· Native American dance, drums and story-telling
· Children’s games and activities
· Hands-on apple cider pressing
· And much more!
As usual, there is no admission charge.
Please visit the Wild Rice Festival website
for all the up-to-the-minute details, including the complete schedule of events and activities, as that information is firmed up.