Welcome from Chief MathwigThe Roseville Police Department is committed to Community Oriented Policing. We strive to establish connections with all community members and rely on positive relationships to solve problems in Roseville. Community partnerships are vital in keeping Roseville a safe community.
On behalf of the employees and volunteers of the Roseville Police Department, I would like to welcome you to our website and trust the information posted will be useful and informative. Feel free to contact us with any questions or suggestions about our site.
File a Police Report
- Jan 3 Press Release: Fatal Crash; Jan 4: Fatal Crash UPDATE; Jan 6: Fatal Crash UPDATE
- Dec 14 Press Release: Human Trafficking Detail
- Oct 9 Press Release: In-Progress Burglary UPDATE
- Sept 11 Press Release: Mail Thieves Caught in the Act
- CANCELLED Aug. 14 Press Release: Community Notification Meeting, Level 3 Predatory Offender. Department of Corrections Public Fact Sheet. (Offender has chosen to live elsewhere). Child Safety and Sexual Violence Prevention Resources.
- Past Imagine Roseville Discussions: Ongoing series of discussions to ensure Roseville is a community where people make connections amidst changing demographics; Related Documents- RPD's Use of Force Policy, Body Worn Camera Policy and Outreach, Training and Recruitment Initiatives
- Read One Chief's Perspective, the bi-monthly newsletter from Chief of Police Rick Mathwig. Check out past newsletters.
- Read RPD's Monthly Summary, a brief summary of crime incidents and other police-related activities in the City. Check out past monthly summaries.
- Check out RPD's Behind the Badge virtual ride along series.
- RPD's Customer Service Survey: Jan - June 2016 and July - December 2016
- Roseville Police and Fire partner to offer medicine disposal bag program.
- Run. Hide. Fight. Surviving an Active Shooter- video created by City of Houston