Welcome from Chief MathwigThe Roseville Police Department is committed to Community Oriented Policing. We strive to establish connections with all community members and rely on positive relationships to solve problems in Roseville. Community partnerships are vital in keeping Roseville a safe community.
On behalf of the employees and volunteers of the Roseville Police Department, I would like to welcome you to our website and trust the information posted will be useful and informative. Feel free to contact us with any questions or suggestions about our site.
File a Police Report
- September 5 Press Release: Charges in Fatal Hit and Run
- August 8 Press Release: Gas Station Robberies
- July 31 Press Release: Fatal Crash
- June 10 Press Release: Domestic Related Shooting
- March 28 Press Release: Motel 6 Incident
- March 22 Press Release: Body Found; March 25 Press Release UPDATE: Identity Confirmed
- Check out RPD's new Transparency and Data Sharing Initiative.
- Jan 28 Council Discussion on Police Staffing, RPD's Commitment to Diversity, and Crime Stats.
- Jan 3 Press Release: Fatal Crash; Jan 4: Fatal Crash UPDATE; Jan 6: Fatal Crash UPDATE
- Read One Chief's Perspective, the bi-monthly newsletter from Chief of Police Rick Mathwig. Check out past newsletters.
- Read RPD's Monthly Summary, a brief summary of crime incidents and other police-related activities in the City. Check out past monthly summaries.
- Past Imagine Roseville Discussions: Ongoing series of discussions to ensure Roseville is a community where people make connections amidst changing demographics; Related Documents- RPD's Use of Force Policy, Body Worn Camera Policy and Outreach, Training and Recruitment Initiatives
- Check out RPD's Behind the Badge virtual ride along series.
- Roseville Police and Fire partner to offer medicine disposal bag program.
- Run. Hide. Fight. Surviving an Active Shooter- video created by City of Houston