Preschool Programs (ages 1-5)
You're Never Too Young to Learn & Have Fun!
Roseville Parks and Recreation offers a wide variety of seasonal activities for pre-school children and their parents. Skillful staff introduce youngsters to socialized play in a variety of ways through art, music, dance, sports, nature exploration, skating lessons, gymnastics and more.
Check out the current brochure for the latest details!
Our current preschool activities may include the following:
- Camps / Seasonal Specials - these vary by season.
- Dance: Baby Ballerinas
- Gymnastics - gymnastics skills are taught for children as young as 3.
- Art instruction - Kidcreate and Abrakadoodle Art Camps introduce young artists to a variety of mediums in a fun and supportive environment.
- Music and movement
- Nature-related activities including songs, games, stories, hikes and art projects at the Harriet Alexander Nature Center, including the Sprouts program that offers seasonal sessions encouraging family learning and fostering connections with nature.
- Play Pals - provides theme-based adventures featuring hands-on games and activities.
- Skating School - classes meet once a week and are taught with I.S.I. skating program.
- S.N.A.G. (Starting New at Golf) - preschoolers are taught the fundamentals of golf at Cedarholm Golf Course.
- Sports of All Sorts - a sports "sampler" series geared toward the youngest beginning athletes.