City Council Meeting Recap
Roseville Economic Development Meeting Unofficial report of the Economic Development Authority meeting of January 24, 2022
Called to Order: 6:00 p.m.
Present: President Dan Roe; EDA Board Members Jason Etten, Wayne Groff, Julie Strahan, Robert Willmus
- ELECTED: president, vice-president, secretary, treasurer and assistant treasurer to Economic Development Authority
- RECEIVED: update on Choose Roseville Campaign
- AUTHORIZED: amendments to Land Trust Program guidelines
- ADOPTED: resolution of support to apply for Ramsey County Funding for housing
- AUTHORIZED: resolution to acquire 939 Country Road B2 West as Ramsey County Tax Forfeiture Property
- ADOPTED: resolution ratifying approval of loan programs administered by CEE and authorizing execution of loan documents
Meeting adjourned at 7:26 p.m.
Note: EDA recaps are not official minutes. Official minutes are posted on the city website upon approval.
Roseville City Council Meeting Unofficial report of the Roseville City Council meeting of January 24, 2022
Called to Order: 7:27 p.m.
Present: Mayor Dan Roe; Councilmembers Jason Etten, Wayne Groff, Julie Strahan, Robert Willmus
- APPROVED: conditional use for Shake Shack drive-through
- APPROVED: Panera Bread drive-thru
- APPROVED: conditional use to allow ATM drive-thru at 2100 Snelling Avenue
- APPROVED: off-sale liquor license to Cub located at 2100 Snelling Avenue
- RECEIVED: Civic Campus pre-design project update
- ADOPTED: resolution supporting creation of local sales tax in Roseville
- APPROVED: commission reappointments process for 2022; declared vacancies for three commissions
- DISCUSSED: councilmember-initiated agenda items
- Decided to not pursue the city issuing a climate emergency declaration
- Directed staff to bring forward a resolution to consider a city-wide mask mandate at 1/31/22 city council meeting
- APPROVED: consent agenda including: resolution for application to Ramsey County Community Development block grant, approved modification of road easement at 2501 Fairview Avenue, and approved 2022 Ramsey County Embedded Social Workers Partnership
Next meeting is Monday, January 31, 2022
Meeting Adjourned: 9:52 p.m.
Note: City Council recaps are not official minutes. Official minutes are posted on the city website upon approval.