Parks & Recreation
Parks and Recreation programs and facilities impacted by COVID-19. Read on...
In an effort to continue to engage with the community, we have created a number of new virtual programs! Read on...
This spring, prescribed burns are planned within select Roseville parks to maintain and improve the quality of native vegetation and habitats. Read on...
Roseville Parks and Recreation is continuing to engage our community by providing daily activities Monday-Friday. Read on...
Quick guide on using the parks safely. See More...
Safety During COVID 19
Roseville Parks and Recreation is committed to ensuring the health and safety of our participants, staff and community as a whole. Park trails and open spaces remain open for use while exercising social distancing. Areas at risk for disease transmission within the parks are closed.
Please follow all posted siganage in the parks.
Experience the Best of Roseville!
- Nationally recognized parks & recreation system
- Extensive special events & recreation activities
- Amazing community facilities
- Managed Natural Resources
Roseville Parks & Recreation
- Maintains 31 parks, 679 acres of parkland & open space, 67 miles of trails & walkways
- Manages recreation, leisure, sport & community facilities
- Offers more than 1,000 recreation programs & events annually
- Each year Roseville Parks and Recreation hire more than 200 part-time and temporary/seasonal employees of all backgrounds and skill sets to run its programs and facilities. Click here to see what part-time and seasonal positions are currently available.
- Currently seeking:
- Gymnastics Instructors
- Puppet Wagon Performers
- Summer Program Staff
- Sport Coaches
- Gymnasium Supervisors
- MANY MORE!!!
2660 Civic Center Drive
Roseville, MN 55113
View Staff Directory
Monday - Friday
8:00 A.M. - 4:30 P.M.
Tuesday & Thursday
4:30 P.M. - 8:30 P.M.
5:00 A.M. - 10:00 P.M.