New Bohemia Restaurant
Applewood Pointe at Central Park
Cherrywood Pointe of Roseville (Lexington)
Garden Station Development
Wheaton Woods housing development
SPIRE Credit Union
Roseville’s central location in the Twin Cities metro makes it an ideal location for businesses. Home to the first Target, Best Buy, Dairy Queen, Barnes & Noble, and the first LEED-Gold certified library in the state, Roseville has become a commercial hub in the northeastern metro.
Conveniently located on 2 major highways (I-35W & Highway 36) with easy access to the area’s major freeways (including I-35E, I-694, and Highway 280), Roseville borders both Minneapolis and St. Paul and offers immediate access to all the great amenities and resources of urban and suburban life in the Twin Cities.
Why locate your business in Roseville?
- Our abundant parks, lakes, and trail systems provide a great place for our “daytime residents” to recreate. We also have excellent meeting space available in several parks!
- Close proximity to the University of Minnesota, which is known for its talented graduates and state-of-the-art research facilities.
- Roseville is a regional transit hub that includes the A-Line, which connects the Twin Cities' two light rail lines with the busy Snelling Avenue commercial corridor.
- Roseville has convenient access to several modes of shipping, including Class III Rail Service, a FedEx Freight Center, and the UPS Shipping Center is close by in Minneapolis.
- Roseville has a wide variety of housing options – including lake-front property, starter homes, rentals, and everything in between!
- Roseville’s property tax rate is lower than many comparable medium- and large-sized metro cities, including Bloomington, Maple Grove, Brooklyn Park, St. Louis Park, and Maplewood. In fact, for more than two decades, Roseville’s property tax rates have consistently remained at least 12% lower than the average of comparable medium and large-sized cities.