Growing Through Loss
The Twin Cities North Suburban Grief Support Coalition sponsors the "Growing Through Loss" series twice yearly. It provides an opportunity for individuals to obtain information and support for a variety of loss and grief issues. For information on the next six-week series for adults please visit the Growing Through Loss website.
Dates and times change with each session. Check the website at www.growingthroughloss.org for the latest session.
Locations change with each session. Check the website at www.growingthroughloss.org for the latest location.
Free. Donations are welcome.
For further information call 763-755-5335 or visit www.growingthroughloss.org for more information.
SAP Bereavement Support Group
The SAP Bereavement Support Group offers support for people coping with the death of a loved one, whether recent or sometime ago. Compassionate support from others is an essential component of the journey of grief.
The Caring Peer Group meets monthly to:
- Understand the grief process
- Listen to each other’s stories and memories
- Provide and environment of acceptance, personal growth, and reisiliency
- Support each other
- Share ideas and resources
- SAP United Church of Christ
- SAP Lutheran Church
- Centennial United Methodist Church – SAP Branch
- St. Mathew’s Episcopal Church
- Peace Lutheran Church Lauderdale
- The Church of Saint Cecilia
- St. Anthony Park Area Seniors
- Catholic Church of Corpus Christi
First Thursday of every month 10:00 – 11:30 A.M.
St. Anthony Park United Church of Christ
2129 Commonwealth Ave.
St. Paul, MN 55108