Roseville will soon be welcoming two new parks to its award-winning system! They will be located at 1716 Marion St. and 2132 Cleveland Ave. But before they are officially opened there’s lots of planning to do.
City staff and park architects have gathered feedback at a number of community input sessions and were interested in hearing the thoughts of Roseville residents. The input sessions gave residents a chance to help develop a shared vision for the use of the land as well as provide opinions on preferred amenities and design preferences.
Cleveland Avenue Park - Fairview Community Center, 1910 County Road B
- November 2, 2017 – Master Plan Open House
- Click Here to see the final design concept that was presented at the Open House!
- October 5, 2017 – Concept Design Review
- Check out the Design Concepts that were reviewed at this meeting
- August 29, 2017 – Brainstorming
- Did you miss this meeting? Find out what was discussed by downloading the information provided at the meeting: Cleveland Ave. Park - Meeting #1
Marion Street Park – Three Meetings
- October 17, 2017, Galilee Lutheran Church, 145 N McCarrons Blvd.
- Click Here to see the final design concept.
- September 12, 2017, Marion St. Park Site, 1716 Marion St.
- Design concepts that were reviewed at this meeting
- June 27, 2017, Popsicles in the Park Event, 1716 Marion St.
- This event was a great success! Check out the event notes to find out more.
Contact Park Superintendent Jim Taylor at 651-792-7107 or James.E.Taylor@cityofroseville.com for more information.