Roseville School of Dance
Roseville School of Dance offers Jazz, Tap, Ballet, Lyrical, Modern and Hip Hop classes to dancers ages 3 to adult.
The Roseville School of Dance is a progression based program. We start children at a young age introducing the very basics of dance while instilling in them the motivation to be the best they can be. Each class meets special requirements based on the age and level of the individual child. It is very important that each child follow the ladder due to the mastering of specific dance skills in each class.
Our instructors are highly trained and have been involved with The Roseville School of Dance for many years. Their goal is to teach self esteem and promote teamwork through learning the fundamentals of dance; allowing each student to experience their own successes.
Our Mission & Goal
Mission: Offer high quality dance instruction in a safe and fun environment, while teaching respect for ourselves and others as we work together as a team to accomplish a common goal.
Goal: To help students find a passion for dance and the fine arts.
Register online, in person or by mail at:
Roseville Parks and Recreation
2660 Civic Center Dr.
Roseville, MN 55113
You can also register via fax at 651-792-7100, or phone at 651-792-7110.
Helpful Information for New Families
- Tap, Jazz, Ballet shoes can be purchased in child sizes at Payless shoes, or Wal-Mart.
- Teen and Adult shoes can be purchased online or at Grand Jete on Grand Ave in St Paul.
- We do a shoe order the first week of classes for all shoe styles and sizes.
- All students should wear clothes that allow them to move freely. Your instructor must be able to see your arms and feet. PLEASE NO JEANS! Everyone is encouraged to wear leotards and tights, however, it is not required.
- Please arrive a few minutes early to allow for attendance, putting on shoes, and stretching.
- When dropping off and picking up your student, please make sure you walk with your child all the way into the studio. Please symbolize pick up with your instructor with a hello or a wave/eye contact.
- General Inquiries: 651-792-7006
- Phone Registration: 651-792-7110