- Your Government
- Parks and Recreation
Parks & Recreation
Experience the Best of Roseville!
- Nationally recognized parks & recreation system
- Extensive special events & recreation activities
- Amazing community facilities
- Managed Natural Resources
Roseville Parks & Recreation
- Maintains 32 parks, 679 acres of parkland & open space, 67 miles of trails & walkways
- Manages recreation, leisure, sport & community facilities
- Offers more than 1,000 recreation programs & events annually
Roseville Parks and Recreation Seasonal Jobs: the Most Fun Job You'll Ever Have
- Each year Roseville Parks and Recreation hire more than 200 part-time and temporary/seasonal employees of all backgrounds and skill sets to run its programs and facilities. Click here to see what part-time and seasonal positions are currently available.
Thu, Jun 1 - Sat, Jun 3
Tue, Jun 6
Fri, Jun 9
Sun, Jun 11
Tue, Jun 13
Ask A Naturalist: What are the First Signs of Spring at HANC?Did you know Harriet Alexander Nature Center (HANC) has a team of naturalists who lead tours and help make visits more educational and enjoyable? Read on...
Expand Your Skills Working for Roseville this SummerLand your first job or build your professional resume with sought-after skills including program planning, time management, and leadership! Read on...
Roseville Welcomes New Nature Center SupervisorThere’s a new leader of the pack at Roseville’s Harriet Alexander Nature Center! Deon Haider is the new parks and recreation supervisor overseeing programming and staff at the nature center. Read on...