Adult Fall Softball
- Games held at Central Park Victoria and B-dale softball fields
- Game times at 6:00pm, 7:00pm, 8:00pm, or 9:00pm
- Teams will play either 12 regular season games (double header leagues) or 7 regular season games (single game leagues) plus single elimination playoffs
- All leagues are officiated by USSSA certified umpires
- Fee: $450 (per team) Double Header
- Fee: $330 (per team) Single Game
*In leagues with 12 or fewer teams, the top 8 teams qualify for the single elimination playoffs. Leagues with more than 12 teams will be separated in various brackets.
Teams with more than 75 percent Roseville residents on their roster are eligible to receive a $50 refund upon providing residency documentation.
6000.649 - Sunday Men's Bronze (Double Header)
6000.651 - Monday Men's Bronze (Double Header)
6000.654 - Tuesday Men's Silver (Double Header)
6000.655 - Wednesday One Pitch (Double Header)
6000.650 - Monday CoRec D (cancelled)
6000.653 - Tuesday CoRec D (Single Game)
6000.652 - Thursday CoRec C/D (Double Header)
If you do not have a team, but would like to join one, fill out our Adult Softball Free Agent form found here. Your information will be circulated to managers who may be looking for players.
Are you a team manager looking for extra players? Contact your league director who will provide you with a list of free agent players looking to join a team.
*We cannot guarantee placement, but will do everything we can go help get you in contact with a team*
Roseville Senior Softball
Roseville also schedules the Roseville Senior Softball League on Tuesday and Thursday mornings during the summer and fall. Click here to find more information about the Senior Softball League.
*Please note that this is not a Roseville Parks & Recreation program*
- Registration opens for summer/returning teams and Roseville resident teams - June 1
- Registration opens for new/non-resident teams - June 15
- Registration closes July 31 (or until league fills)
- League begins August 13
- To register click here
- Online: Login in to ActiveNet to register online; click here for instructions on how to reg. online
- Phone: (651) 792-7006
- Register and pay in person at 2660 Civic Center Drive, Roseville, MN 55113