Walking or On Wheels
Pedestrians, Bikers, Bladers & Skateboarders
- Anyone can get around town by walking, riding a bike, skating or riding a skateboard
- Roseville offers 60+ miles of paved trails and bike paths along many major streets. Bicycles are also allowed on all roadways. When riding in the street all bicyclists must follow the same rules as motor vehicles.
- Available anytime and in any weather
- Low-cost or no-cost way to get to work or enjoy Roseville’s amenities
- Trail maps are available for free download or at Roseville City Hall for $1. The Department of Transportation has helpful information on getting around by bike. Other resources include Bike/Walk Twin Cities.
- Riders must be at least 12 years of age to use motorized bikes or scooters
- Riders under 18 years of age must wear a helmet
- Scooters may be used on streets or highways
- Scooters are illegal on Roseville’s sidewalks and trails
- Riders must follow same operating rules as motor vehicles
- Scooters are available anytime and must have headlights and taillights that meet Department of Public Safety standards