Meetings: Second Tuesday of the month at 6:30 p.m.
Overview & Functions
The commission has seven members. The duties and functions of the commission are:
- Advise on short- and long-term financial policy matters, including but not limited to cash reserve funds, budgets, financing, and capital replacement policies
- Recommend budget goals, including but not limited to local tax rate and tax levy targets, management of enterprise funds and spending levels
- Review and recommend standardized budget and financial reporting methods and tools to make financial communications and budget information more transparent, comprehensible, and accessible to the public
- Review and recommend the annual timeline and process for creating city budgets
- Review the annual financial information, the annual audit report and management letter, and the city’s investment policy and portfolio
|Commission Members||Contact Information|
|Robin Schroeder, Chair||Robinschroeder1018@hotmail.com|
|Contact Entire Commission||Contact Form|
The commission typically meets on the 2nd Tuesday of the month at 6:30 p.m. but there are occasional schedule changes. The 2018 meeting schedule is as follows:
- Tue Jan 9, Tue Feb 13, Tue Mar 13, Tue Apr 10, Tue May 8, Tue Jun 12, Tue Jul 10, Thursday Aug 16, Tue Sep 11, Tue Oct 9, Tue Nov 13, and Tue Dec 11.
Contact the Finance Commission.
Agendas & Packets
Meeting Agendas and Packets
Most meetings are shown live on Roseville Cable Channel 16. You can also view webstreamed meetings: Please note that all meetings are best viewed using Chrome (PC) or Safari (Mac) browsers. Internet Explorer is not recommended and may lead to viewing difficulties.