Parks & Recreation Commission
Meetings: First Tuesday of the month at 6:30 p.m.
Overview & Functions
The Roseville Parks and Recreation Commission is an advisory committee that makes recommendations to the Director of Parks and Recreation, the City Manager and the Roseville City Council on all matters relating to parks and recreation programs, facilities and services.
- Identifying areas that may require action and/or change to promote a harmonious, safe, and responsive parks and recreation program.
- Providing a method for citizens’ input concerning the city’s parks and recreation facilities, programs, needs and concerns
Commission PrimerIn 2017 and 2018 the Parks and Recreation created an overview Primer than provides a summary of Parks and Recreation topics. The Primer is available to view here.
The commission consists of 10 members who serve three-year terms and are eligible to serve up to two consecutive terms. Terms are staggered and expire in March. Announcements from the city council on when it's accepting applications can be found in news updates.
|Commission Members||Email Contact Information|
|Darrell Baggenstoss, Chairemail@example.com|
|Gregory Hoag, Vice-Chairfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Joey Quick (Youth Commissioner)|
|Contact Entire Commission||Contact Form|
- Held the 1st Tuesday of every month at Roseville City Hall, 2660 Civic Center Drive
- Meetings begin at 6:30 pm, unless otherwise noted
- Most meetings are shown live on Roseville Cable Channel 16
- You can also view webstreamed meetings:
Archived webstreamed meetings | Live meeting (when available)