Roseville MN Homepage
How do I get a new street light on my street?
Neighborhoods can submit a request to the city for additional street lights as long as the residents in the area approve of the light and it is compliant with the city Street Light Policy.

Contact Public Works at 651-792-7004 or by email at for more information.

Show All Answers

1. Who do I call if there's an issue with the sewer?
2. How do I report a street light outage?
3. What is the right-of-way?
4. How do I find my property lines?
5. Where can I get information on my property taxes and assessments?
6. What are those flags for in my front yard?
7. How do I get a new street light on my street?
  1. Roseville MN Homepage

Contact Us

  1. Roseville City Hall

  2. 2660 Civic Center Drive

  3. Roseville, MN 55113

  4. Monday - Friday
    8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.

  5. Phone: 651-792-7000

  6. Email Us

Arrow Left Arrow Right
Slideshow Left Arrow Slideshow Right Arrow